Sunday 4 November 2012

WWE John Cena design T-Shirt for charity

 

The WWE icon, the all-time superstar and one of my favourite WWE Champion Mr. John Cena had design a T-Shirt for a charity of Breast Cancer Awareness. And the WWE will donate 100 percent of its profits of Komen-inspired gear online and at live events to Susan G. Komen of Cure. As a result, he made over 1 million dollars for the breast cancer survivors in the United States. I think it is a very good idea for both WWE and the charity because it is a honor to do this kind of work. This makes me respect John Cena more as a WWE fans.



For the design of the t-shirt, I think its looks really match between the pink colour and the logo of John Cena. I especially like the proposition behind the t-shirt, it tells the story behind Mr. John Cena and the charity itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment