Sunday 4 November 2012

Another Art Car...I like!

Hamann memoR 31.10.2012
 
Hamann's McLaren MP4-12C based memoR has been given the art car treatment to make "grass-green Porsches, neon yellow Lamborghinis and even luminous red Ferraris" fade into the background. Described as "magnificent haute couture," the multi-colored model has an aerodynamic body kit that draws inspiration from the McLaren F1. It features a new front bumper with LED daytime running lights, a front splitter and a roof-mounted air intake. There's also revised side skirts, an extended diffuser, a prominent rear wing and 21-inch aluminum wheels.
This Art Car reminds the BMW M1 Art Car for me, the style and the colour range of the car is quite similar to the BMW Art Car. But I think when it put it in the latest McLaren super sports car, its looks much better and modern. However, I think some of the people might think this is a waste of money to put it in a car which already looks fabulous and not original. Anyway, in my opinion I think it is a great match!   


No comments:

Post a Comment