Tuesday 30 October 2012

Latest Creation of Steve Jobs!!!

 
Steve Jobs' final masterpiece was a 260-foot yacht that he worked to design as a state-of-the-art wonder of the high seas.

But the Apple CEO never had a chance to use the eye-catching vessel. It was finally completed by a Dutch shipbuilder this month -- one year after his death. 


The sleek ship is made of light-weight aluminum and Jobs employed the chief engineer of his Apple stores to help design special glass that allowed the ship to be installed with ten-foot-high windows across the hull


Simple, clean and functional is what Steve Jobs " The God Father of Apple" designs is all about. I can't believe I can still see his creation now. I think this yacht will makes more people respect the products of Steve, and I think it is a great news of the Apple or Steve's fans including me.



No comments:

Post a Comment