Tuesday 4 December 2012

Scottish SPCA


Whenever I look some advertisement which have a poor dog, it makes me missing my two doggies at home and wants to see them as soon as I can. Especially the advertisement like SPCA, it makes me want to help those dogs from the photo to get out living in a poor condition. Firstly, I want to talk about the colour of this advertisement. Red colour makes people feel sad, lonely, danger and anger. The black colour in the background represent their situation is dark, and looking for help especially with a dog. Red and white means the colour of ambulance, this means if they still don't get help, they might die. Secondly, the thin and dirty dog in this advertisement. This show how hungry and the bad position, if they put a healthy and clean dog in this advertisement, this won't shows how bad the dog need to help. 
A really meaningful adverts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment