Tuesday 4 December 2012

BMW, what have you done to the Mini?



Although personally I don't really like this model of Mini which is the Mini Clubman. I think its look a small Ford Van rather than a Mini, from the size of this car I don't think the brand (Mini) really suit it. Anyway I want to talk about the advertisement concept of this car, I think it is a really good place to present this car. An airport is where people traveling around the world which a big luggage. This show the Mini Clubman can curry all size of luggage easily, its efficient like the luggage bell. And the design of this advertisement is 3D, it makes the whole advertising and the product looks more attractive and interesting. But I still don't really like the design of the Mini Clubman.   

No comments:

Post a Comment